The Walsh Protocol
- Micronutrient Therapy for Violent and Aggressive Male Youth: An Open-Label Trial.
- Discerning the Mauve Factor, Part 1.
- Discerning the Mauve factor, Part 2.
- Elevated serum copper levels in women with a history of post-partum depression.
- Altered vascular phenotype in autism: correlation with oxidative stress.
- Reduced violent behavior following biochemical therapy.
- Elevated blood copper/zinc ratios in assaultive young males.
The Walsh Protocol as practiced by physicians in a clinical setting includes a panel of labs that are used to assess an individuals biochemical biotype. The 'Walsh Panel' is comprised of blood and urine labs that include the individual tests listed below. Second Opinion Physician makes these tests available on this site to individuals seeking an Biotype Assessment/Consultation with Dr David Epstein, D.O. or one of our affiliate practitioners. Test panels may be ordered as an entire Panel or for persons wishing to test subsets of this panel they are divided into labs that may be used to assess individual biotype imbalances.